TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for visiting Optimal Male Performance Center, Inc. (“Optimal Male”) website. The term "" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In no event shall Optimal Male or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website even if Optimal Male has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Optimal Male has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Florida without regard to conflicts of laws.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.