First impressions are everything. Within 4 seconds of meeting someone for the first time, they’ve already formed an opinion of you, and you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Wrinkles, sun-spots, age-spots, excess body hair, toe nail fungus, or spider veins may be ruining your appearance and stealing your confidence, but now there a variety of non-invasive procedures available to improve your image and reverse the devastating effects of time.
At Optimal Male Performance Center, our Board Certified M.D. and highly skilled medical team utilize only state of the art equipment including the premier Nd:YAG laser, and the highest quality medical products like Pure PRP (Protein Rich Plasma), Botox and Xeomin, to smooth and rejuvenate skin on the face, chest, hands, legs and feet. We can soften your wrinkles, reduce your blemishes and scars, greatly curtail the growth of unwanted hair, and eliminate nail fungus. All procedures are out-patient, with no down-time, so you can get back to your normal schedule.
Our Procedures include:
Laser Skin Resurfacing
We utilize the state-of-the-art Inverso Q-Switched & Long Pulsed Nd:YAG laser to quickly and safely treat a variety of skin conditions, including…
- Freckles, Sun-Spots, Age-Spots and other Pigmented Lesions such as melasma and darkened patches of skin, all of which can be lightened and often eliminated, providing you with a more youthful appearance.
- Acne Scars or scars resulting from injury to the skin, can be softened and often removed completely to eliminate a distraction that keeps people from seeing you!
- Static Wrinkles, which are always visible and do not change in appearance with facial movements, can be significantly reduced giving you a more relaxed and rested appearance.
- Fine Lines, Minor Wrinkles, Large Pores and Other Skin Imperfections can be treated using the Carbon Facial Peel, which is a non-invasive laser treatment that is excellent for treating skin imperfections. The laser’s heat energy activates a carbon powder that penetrates the skin to the dermis, stimulating skin cells, repairing and promoting the growth of collagen and elastic fibers.
- Facial Telangiectasia (blood vessels which are visible on the surface of the skin), Leg Veins and Vascular Lesions, which appear as tiny blood filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness, can be reduced and eliminated giving you back a healthy looking complexion.
Toe Nail Fungus
A condition called onychomycosis (pronounced oh-nee-koh-my-KOH-sis) or tinea unguium, is quite common in older men and results in yellow, brown or very thick nails that are unsightly and sometimes cause pain. This condition is quickly treated using our state-of-the-art Nd:YAG laser instead of dangerous oral medications.
Frown Lines, Wrinkles and Crow’s Feet
Can be treated using Botox & Xeomin, which are neurotoxins that block the transmission of acetylcholine (Ach) from the neurons to the muscles, inhibiting muscle contractions and allowing the muscles to relax. Botox and Xeomin are well tested products that are excellent at reducing wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet, all of which come with age. A more youthful you is right around the corner!
Using Pure PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) represents a new frontier of regenerative and restorative therapy. Platelet Rich Plasma, which is extracted from your own blood, is full of multiple growth factors which, once injected, bind with growth receptors causing additional stem cells to be recruited to the area, resulting in rapid regenerative healing to the skin, muscle and surrounding tissue. PRP is an excellent, all natural, longer lasting choice for skin rejuvenation anywhere on the body.