Why Do Most Diets Fail?
Because dieting is hard and most of us just don’t know where to begin. Diets require us to change our routine, they require us to reevaluate the foods we eat, they require us to change our mindset, and they require discipline. Dieting is not easy; it is difficult… and most diets fail.
Did You Know?
More than 35% of U.S. adults are now classified as obese. Americans aged 40 to 59 have the highest obesity rate of any age group at 41 percent, followed by those ages 60 years and older at over 38 percent. Does any of this sound familiar to YOU?
At Optimal Male Performance Center, we understand how hard it is to get started on a sensible weight loss program, and how difficult it is for guys to drop those last few stubborn pounds. But we are here to help!
Introducing The Optimal Weight Management Program
Providing supervised medical weight-loss just for men, the Optimal Weight program will help jumpstart your new life so you take control, get fit, and be Optimal!
For just $349* per month, the 90-day Optimal Weight supervised medical weight-loss program includes:
- A Medical Exam by a Board Certified M.D.
- An Analysis of your BMI, Hormone Levels, Electrolytes, Vitamin and Mineral Levels, Thyroid Function, and more.*
- Weekly Checkups and Progress Review with Sensible Nutritional Advice.
- Manageable Exercise Program Recommendations.
- A monthly supply of Optimal Male’s proprietary blend of Clinical Weight Loss Supplements.
- Monthly IV Hydration with Essential Vitamins.
- Weekly Vitamin B-12 Injections.
- Prescription for Appetite Suppressants.
Whether you have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, the Optimal Weight program is for you. The Optimal Male medical team will work with you to take the weight off and help you keep it off.** Now is the time to lose the weight, get fit and get healthy.
**Results of weight loss program will vary.